Huggies Forum

Nappies what do you think? Lock Rss

Good morning Ladies,

For the last 3 mornings in a row DS has woken up to wet clothes and bedding as he is leeking thru this never used to happen. Is it just me or have quality of huggies nappies changed?.
Jess*91 wrote:
Good morning Ladies,

For the last 3 mornings in a row DS has woken up to wet clothes and bedding as he is leeking thru this never used to happen. Is it just me or have quality of huggies nappies changed?.
Ive had the same problem with my DD ive just recently brought huggies just too give them a try and all of a sudden shes been gettin wet so im guessing its the nappies im back too treasures now no more leaking.

MOTHER OF ~ PIXIE RAJU ~ 19/01/12
PARTNER OF ~ RICKY RAJU ~ 25/01/10
SOON TO BE MUMMY AGAIN ~ 26/12/12

Hey Jess

I have noticed that too. My DD is toddler size huggies and I am over the constant leakage!! I am having to change her in the middle of the night while she is asleep because she was waing up soaked!!

I have tried many other brand but huggies was always the best until now. Don't know if it is a bad batch or what. I have never had problems until now.
im glad im not the only one who has noticed whats another brand of nappies you would recomend?
I found this used to happen all the time Huggies nappies. I switched to Snugglers. Which are still owned by Kimberly Clark but they are cheaper and IMO work better.
It is generally said that once a baby wets through or starts exploding through a nappy, then it's time for a size change!
We've been having this problem too, we'd just changed to toddler size so I knew it wasn't the size, I went to write a complaint to Huggies after two boxes of it, but the kimberley clark website wouldn't let use punctuation. All the other brands give DS nasty diaper rash, but because of all the leaking DS is getting it anyway =(
Glad I'm not the only to notice

Has anyone else noticed that some boxes of nappies now say on them made in the USA?? I've been stockpiling boxes that say made in Australia, because I believe the quality is definitely different. sad

mummy of two

A good tip for babes that drink a lot of water and wee heaps overnight is to cut up a terry nappy and add an extra liner into the night nappy. I had hundreds of them so would just throw them out with the nappy in the morning, was a good productive way to dispose of them!
We are sorry to hear that a few of our members have had a problem with Huggies' nappies. Please email our Customer Advisory Service, and they will be able to assist you with your complaint.
Sign in to follow this topic