Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

So tired and sick Lock Rss

I dont have a clue but I hope you feel better soon skip wink

I'm half cranky and half confused.
Bought a pair of shoes online which were nice but the size wasn't quite right so I needed to do a return and then get the right size. You know, not REALLY a difficult thing to do.
Same day as I pack the shoes for return, I did my shopping, as I do a big one once a week.

Can anyone guess what happened next?

Hmmm packed wrong shoes or lefted address at home or done shopping left purse at home . Just guessing skippy !!!

what happen ????
Oh Skippy things can only get better smile
Did you maybe send some of your shopping instead of the shoes. Just a guess lol
Big hugs Skippy make yourself a cuppa and share you story with us you have me intrigued lol

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

I hate guessing games please let us know....

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hmmm?? Did you send the shoes to your own address?

Hope you're ok smile
You packed one of the shoes in the box and put a one wrong shoe in and didn't realise till after you sent it back?

I don't know smile ......what happened skip?

The shoes fell out of the car when you loaded the shopping???
(That was just one that hadn't been said yet, but I would put money on you either leaving the package or the address behind wink )

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

laugh
Oh dear, what a nice surprise that will be for them!

It's an honest mistake Skip, I'd be just as embarrassed as you mist likely! I think you might have to be making that call soon - I'm sure they've had worse...good luck smile
Skippy easy mistake to make.

This might make you feel better.

I ask hubby to get me a roast chook from red rooster & they doing that shopping centre up. Hubby goes threw the drive thu and ask for the chook & they say what a roast chook, hubby replies don't you have them anymore. The person tells him that he wants red roster not hungry jacks. So hubby drove out and into the red rooster one.

See easy mistakes.

You be able to laugh about it soon.

I'm just going to wait til my Husband wakes up in an hour or so and explain to him and see if he can make the call for me so i dont have to talk to the person who answers the phone. If he wont help me, then i'll go have a stiff skull of water and get a backbone and do it myself. I'm sure it won't be as bad as i imagine, but embarrasment tends to magnify things a bit. I wish i wasn't an easily embarrased person. It can get debilitating laugh laugh laugh

Do you think your husband will do it? I know mine wouldn't!
You're right, it probably won't be as bad as you're thinking, but it doesn't make you feel any less embarrassed does it?
You'll have to let us know how it all goes.
skippy, thanks for the laugh( sorry) and you do have baby brain.

It's tired sick brain, not baby brain laugh laugh laugh

keep telling yourself that but its time to face the facts lol.

Sign in to follow this topic