Huggies Forum

Where to get Lock Rss

So iv been looking on facebook all day for a buisness that does the sock monkey teddy bears for children as i wanted to get two for my neices however i cant find the one i had saved so if any mummies have a page pr know a page that do these please let me know the page grin
Shell B creative on Facebook does awesome ones!
Monkey and Me does it (that's their actual website), this is their facebook page. Looking at getting one for my sister's bub, just got to actually get round to ordering it lol.

Leisa.

Monkey and Me does it. Looking at getting one for my sister's bub, just got to actually get round to ordering it lol.

Leisa.

i was just looking there omg they are too cute and a good chunky size too! although a bit out of my price range as we have a twenty dollar rule per neice and they do the same with our kiddies, however i might just have to get them cause its hard to resist!
I have brought from a page called squiggly monkeys on a few times...they are just great smile

mummy of two

i was just looking there omg they are too cute and a good chunky size too! although a bit out of my price range as we have a twenty dollar rule per neice and they do the same with our kiddies, however i might just have to get them cause its hard to resist!

yeah, they're pricy but my DS got given a puppy version for his birthday and it is fabulous. Just don't tell them what you actually spent smile

Leisa.
Sign in to follow this topic