Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. how old were you when you found your first grey hair?

how old were you when you found your first grey hair? Lock Rss

I just found a WHITE hair on my head!!! I'm only 21!!!! This has really freaked me out, has anyone else had a grey/white hair this early?

I just found a WHITE hair on my head!!! I'm only 21!!!! This has really freaked me out, has anyone else had a grey/white hair this early?

OMG I was just thinking this same question!! I'm only 26 and have heaps of greys. But because my hair is blonde they're not that noticable. And yes I got my first one at about 19 sad
Funny this is brought up, as I have a bit amount of regrowth which I am getting done next Saturday. And I remember this morning while straightening my hair making sure not to look too close as I will freak if I find a grey!! I am 31 in 2 weeks and am so paranoid about it. smile
My sister found one on my head in 2009, I was 24. smile
I never had a chance though, my Dads Mum was totally grey at 19 and Dad himself went grey at a young age too. I'm just blaming it on having kids. smile

My DP has lots of greys and he's only just turned 24, he's had them for the 5 years I've known him.

I'm 19 and my hair is naturally grey laugh
16!!!! So grey now and only 29! Tough life tongue
28.....and now at nearly 40 if I leave my hair to grow naturally and don't colour it, I have a 'Morticia Adams' stripe down my right side LOL

I didn't have much of a chance with how early the grey's arrived either....nan was totally grey in her 40's and so was my mum sad

Dad's family on the other hand....all the men haven't started going grey until their 60's!! Dad's father still had dark brown hair right up until he was about 75 but his stubble and chest hair was white well before that LOL

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

smidge over 30 but there's a fair chance they'd been around for a while by that stage. They are dotted all over my head.
I am 32 and don't have any yet! But my mother didn't go grey until she was well into her 50s so I obviously have good genes!
Sign in to follow this topic