Huggies Forum

Horny goat weed Rss

really does work!!! You can get it from the health shop. Wonderful stuff. My husband actually told me he needs a rest today hehehehehehe
hehe, so happy for you smile

hehe, so happy for you smile

I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Considering the number of 'encounters' with my husband over the past 2 years i can count on 2 hands, im very pleased at this!

Also, cos i know of several mothers on here who are like i was, just wanted to tell them IT REALLY WORKS!!!
Can you take it while breastfeeding?
Is there a way to crush it up an add to your husbands food without him knowing about it bahahahahaha!

Is there a way to crush it up an add to your husbands food without him knowing about it bahahahahaha!

Yes. The pills are not in capsule form so i dont see why not. Or just tell him he is taking vitamins! smile

Can you take it while breastfeeding?

No. Its been sitting on my self for 3 months while i was waiting for my DS to stop Bfing and he finally did about a week ago so i was straight into it!
I recently persuaded my husband to try smoking weed before sex . I read that sex and cannabis can actually work to ease tension, lower inhibition, heighten sensation, and promote deeper connection. Despite what any stoner stereotype would have you believe, not all cannabis products get you high. In fact, many products are high in the non-intoxicating compound CBD . For example I use CBD oil for massage and it has more soft and safety effect . If you are interested you can read more https://globalcannabinoids.io about CBD products that have beneficial function and our vital function .
Can you write more detailed how goind process?
Sign in to follow this topic