Huggies Forum

Fairy Wands & Tutus Lock Rss

I am making Fairy tutu's atm & wanted to include a wand with each tutu.

Would your little fairy (& you) refer a plastic (or wooden) wand or a fairy wand cookie (I have found these fairy wand cookie cutters )

Any little fairy would love either! Plastic or wood can be saved and played with? We often do fairy wand biscuits as party food. basic biscuit dough rolled out and cut into stars. A paddle pop stick carefully inserted in each and then baked as normal. Ice with pink icing and lots of pink sprinkles!! They look great and also get loads of compliments
Have seen the same cutter at House HOmewares for $3.50. Have a look if you have one near buy and save the postage.
roll eyes

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

I am making Fairy tutu's atm & wanted to include a wand with each tutu.

Would your little fairy (& you) refer a plastic (or wooden) wand or a fairy wand cookie (I have found these fairy wand cookie cutters )

Don't pay that much for postage, try House first.

Umm either? Cookie is a great idea for out at the markets though.

Don't pay that much for postage, try House first.

Umm either? Cookie is a great idea for out at the markets though.

I will definately try House tomorrow. I have a bit of an Ebay addiction atm so looked there lol

I would have had this discussion with you but you're not online lol

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the plastic/wood so they can keep it or have the cookies as a novelty.

If you're making ones to keep I would prefer wood.. My DD1 has had 2 plastic ones and they have both broken. She's not very rough with them either.

If you're making ones to keep I would prefer wood.. My DD1 has had 2 plastic ones and they have both broken. She's not very rough with them either.

Thanks for the opinions ladies.
I'm going to try & make wooden wands & get the cookie cutter and maybe offer the choice to see which one is more popular.

Thanks for the opinions ladies.
I'm going to try & make wooden wands & get the cookie cutter and maybe offer the choice to see which one is more popular.

What if you made the cookies to go with the tutus, and sold wooden wands seperately?
Sign in to follow this topic