Huggies Forum

Hmmmm, what would you pick? Lock Rss

My mum told me to think about what I want for xmas.. She said she can get me a new bed, a big flat screen tv or a new fridge.. Or something else I can think of! Or I can leave it and she'll find other stuff lol.. Hmmmm.. What would you pick?

My fridge will need replacing soon I think, I'm planning on getting a new one early next year because mine is an old one that was already 2nd hand when I bought it like 3 and a bit years ago..

But I don't feel like being practical! My bed is a cheap one from fantastic furniture that has a cheap mattress.. But I'd love a new big tv.. Hehe!!

My mum told me to think about what I want for xmas.. She said she can get me a new bed, a big flat screen tv or a new fridge.. Or something else I can think of! Or I can leave it and she'll find other stuff lol.. Hmmmm.. What would you pick?

My fridge will need replacing soon I think, I'm planning on getting a new one early next year because mine is an old one that was already 2nd hand when I bought it like 3 and a bit years ago..

But I don't feel like being practical! My bed is a cheap one from fantastic furniture that has a cheap mattress.. But I'd love a new big tv.. Hehe!!

Definitely a new bed. I had to buy one when I moved interstate, and never having had a new bed before i decided that would be my big ticket item (well, its big ticket to me!). i LOOOVE my bed, its so lovely and firm, and NO ONE has ever slept in it (well, except my daughter and my mum when she comes over because she hates my daughters single bed).

Im a practical girl. I'd be going the Fridge.
Cause a good one can be pretty bloody expensive and the price of Plasmas have come down that much you can get a big sale one now for around $600.
Be looking at twice that for a decent fridge.
Lucky you!! I would pick the bed as we are in desperate need of a new one and have a relatively new fridge and big screen telly.
Depending on how much your mum is going to spend - I would go with the bed. A really good one can last years as well as being great for posture/aches and pains etc.
tv!

Given that your fridge is on the way out - I'd probably opt for that (then you can save what you would have spent on a fridge & buy yourself a tv with it!! grin )

OR by "bed" does that mean a new frame AND mattress? Cos you could maybe opt for just a new mattress AND a smaller flat screen? grin
I would go bed, nothing better than an awesome bed to lay your head down on every night
i got an awesome emsemble for $900, down from $1600. sounds a lot of money, but considering i shouldnt have to buy another one for a long long long time, its a good investment! i have a pretty bad back too, so it does wonders for that.

I'm going to be totally random and pick none of them lol! if it was me and it was my choice i would be getting a GHD.. i have drooled over them for donkey's and sooooo want one. If your going a tv check the kw on the back but, i just found out our plasma costs 1.10 a day to run.. bloody exxy! Or if you only were able to choose from those 3 things i would say a new bed, fridges you can live with but when it comes to beds you need something that all day you are dreaming of... unless the fridge contains alcamahole and something very naughtily scrummy!
If my fridge needed replacing i would say fridge but if your getting one early next year i would go bed. Im dying for a new bed or even just a good matress.
yep thinking i would be choosing a nice new fresh no-one else but me has slept in this bed bed smile and some awesomely pretty girly sheets/doona cover cos my DP never lets me have anything even remotely girly in our bedroom.

Sign in to follow this topic