Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Best place to get a Photo Book done?

Best place to get a Photo Book done? Lock Rss

Hi,

Just as the question says. I would prefer to do it on line as I have heard that you can save it as you are doing it and keep coming back to it until it's done? Is this true??

I would be happy to be a pay a little more for a better quality print.

Thanks smile

Hi,

Just as the question says. I would prefer to do it on line as I have heard that you can save it as you are doing it and keep coming back to it until it's done? Is this true??

I would be happy to be a pay a little more for a better quality print.

Thanks <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I am in the process of making photobooks on X book. If you want to check out some of the examples of photobooks that people have made on there check out this section. You can flick through the albums and see how gorgeous they are and all the options you have for layouts etc. Some of them are so well done!

I have also used Snapfish which turn out nice etc but X book have more options and layouts to choose from when creating your photobook.

ETA~ I have seen some actual X book photobooks that a friend of the family made of her vacations overseas and they are well made/bound etc and hers were beautiful!!!
Hi Ange.
I've used Snapfish before which turned out great. Need to do one for Emma now.

I have done one through Artscow.com . They are pretty reasonable priced, and you get a couple of free ones for joining up (as well as a heap of other free personalisable stuff). All you have to do is pay for shipping for the free one (i think its something like 7.99 USD, very reasonable). I should be getting mine any day now, I will let you all know what they are like when I receive it.

Sign in to follow this topic