Huggies Forum

do you block people on fb? Rss

i don't and never have. i don't see the point.

i''''m baking a baby

Yes I have. Because we have had mutual friends and simply removing them as a friend they can still look at my photos/status/wall post if a mutual friend comments on them.

Yes I have. Because we have had mutual friends and simply removing them as a friend they can still look at my photos/status/wall post if a mutual friend comments on them.

well there you go you learn something new every day.

i''''m baking a baby

well there you go you learn something new every day.

can't you set your privacy setting so only friends can see you.. or does that not work if they are looking at a friends page.. does your comment still show up .. if that makes sense

can't you set your privacy setting so only friends can see you.. or does that not work if they are looking at a friends page.. does your comment still show up .. if that makes sense

thats what i thought but i could be very wrong..

i''''m baking a baby

I've blocked a few because I dont want them to send me friend requests - I think its a better way of handling those family members I dont want to add, as far as they are concerned I'm not on facebook.

I have my settings for friends only so unless you are a friend you cant view any of my information. There's a way to do it so that friends of friends can read your info or everyone - maybe you need to adjust your settings to just friends.
Nah. I don't really have any arch enemies. lol Plus, I never put mega incriminating evidence (lol) on FB so I don't really have anything to hide from anyone. Would I block someone? Hmm probably not. Even if they were crazy stalkers, what's looking at my profile pic going to do? lol

If you write on some elses wall anyone of their friends can see it (and anyone else on FB depending on their privacy settings). If a mutual friend comments on a status, photo, wall post on your page it goes into their wall news feed as a clickable link.

For example just say you and I are friends on FB but the OP is only friends with me, if I write on your wall she can look at my wall and it will say:
Mummi commented on mum_of_three_boys's photo.

The blue underlined writing represents a link and if you click photo it'll take you to the photo that I commented on IYKWIM??
I block some people, I have blocked a few I deleted as they kept sending friend requests... and I blocked a random who wanted to hook up!!!! LOL

I have my settings to friends only but if my friend is tagged in a photo THEIR friends can see the whole album so I block...
I also have a couple of people as friends butmy wall blocked from them and some phtos
I have!

Blocked a ex who was violent to me during our relationship as well as his mum and sister in case they pass any info on as well as a girl i had to fire as she showed up at my bus stop one morning and abused me for firing her!

I must attract phychos!!!
fair enough. I just honest couldn't think of anyone i would block. I know of someone who blocked me no idea why but meh thats their issue not mine.

i''''m baking a baby

Nope, I don't have anyone that I would need to block and I also don't have anything on there that I don't want people to see.
Sign in to follow this topic