Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. You know what i love about this place...

You know what i love about this place... Rss

I love that i found this place all those years ago...

Its has given me not only great advise in times of need, so much support when i became single, but it has also given me a great group of friends who look out for me and who are incredibly loyal.

Friends who will contact me if they think others are bad mouthing me.

So thank you to all the girls on here that i call friends...i am truly blessed to have you all in my life.

The thing i dont.... this site has exposed me to some absolutely horrible people who are so wrapped up in their own self and what they think they deserve they cant see how nasty they really are. There is a reason they are no longer in my life.
It's not a bad place hey! Some bad eggs though mixed in with the good....and sometimes it can be hard to tell friend from foe on here.

I don't know what has gone on (in regards to the horrible people or who they are)and even though we don't really chat etc, you always strike me as being an honest, likeable chick; a great Mummy and a person who has tremendous amounts of motivation (would love some of that if you have some spare,lol) you show a strong commitment to being the 'real' you, to becoming the you you want to be (from what I read on here and FB), and in striving to find the happiness that you and your girls deserve........oh and you have a slight deviant side thrown in for good measure, lol.

Forget the knockers. One of my fave sayings is one from Dr Seuss....

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”
awwwweee Manda, I know what you mean.
you have become such a strong person over the past 2 years, I am so proud of you.
sometime you have to sift through the $hit to find the treasure. lol

you and I will always have "dip" xxxx

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

lol, that post of mine sounds like a big suck up...but it isn't meant to!!! Just letting you know for every bad opinion of you there are most likely a heap of positive ones too.
awww i love this place too smile im double lucky cos not only have i found the most amazing friends, BUT i havent encountered any of these horrible people yet either!!

hashy love to u manda xxx

To HAVE a friend, you have to BE a friend, thats my motto!!

Much love to you my friend smile xox

awww i love this place too smile im double lucky cos not only have i found the most amazing friends, BUT i havent encountered any of these horrible people yet either!!

Im the same! have been on and off here for almost 5 years, but the last few months this place has been my TTC rock!, there are awesome ladies on here and i have read quite a few rude posts towards other ppl, and some of them have shocked me!! but i dont get involved, id rather have friends than enimies, just thankful i havent encountered someone being rude to me either!

It's not a bad place hey! Some bad eggs though mixed in with the good....and sometimes it can be hard to tell friend from foe on here.

I don't know what has gone on (in regards to the horrible people or who they are)and even though we don't really chat etc, you always strike me as being an honest, likeable chick; a great Mummy and a person who has tremendous amounts of motivation (would love some of that if you have some spare,lol) you show a strong commitment to being the 'real' you, to becoming the you you want to be (from what I read on here and FB), and in striving to find the happiness that you and your girls deserve........oh and you have a slight deviant side thrown in for good measure, lol.

Forget the knockers. One of my fave sayings is one from Dr Seuss....

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Well said Dee... as always grin

I agree with you Manda, this place is absolutely brimming with beautiful and gorgeous people ... we have to take the good with the bad unfortunately... You have to pull out the 'weeds' to get to the flowers pretty much

There are only a few I avoid on here ... those that have the 'my life sucks, its everyone's fault but mine. Life's not fair' ... when it is glaringly obvious they have made their own bed and aren't interested in hearing advice ... only whinging!

And those that are harshly judgmental of others purely out of their own jealousies and insecurities

LUCKY those people are so few and far between they are easy to skim over and ignore wink... so keep your chin up chickie!! Cause for the couple of bad weeds there are out there you have a whole garden of flowers around you who love you smile
i agree with everyone else.
i guess thats the reason why i rejoined. i realised that the majority of lovely, helpful mums from here far outweighed the few who were making my time on here miserable. since coming back i havent come across any of them/the problems i was having before thank goodness.
Manda,

you are so right in all that you have said.

I went away for a while and deleted a few on facebook because of the constant whinging about, why me or even why not me, I have no money yet I go and buy new cars, furniture, bikes etc, its so hard, I have no help etc etc etc.... now I know there are many out there that actually DO have it hard but it becomes too much when someones life is so self obsessed that everything is about them, when they make their life what it is by their actions.

Manda, you are a wonderful, caring, gorgeous person who I have had the pleasure of meeting once. You have been through so much over the last two years and I sincerely love the fact that you are my friend and know I can come to you if needed and like wise you to me.

Love my Huggies but sometimes some people can be too wrapped up in their own world to care about anything else or to see outside the square....

I agree with you Manda, this place is absolutely brimming with beautiful and gorgeous people ... we have to take the good with the bad unfortunately... You have to pull out the 'weeds' to get to the flowers pretty much

There are only a few I avoid on here ... those that have the 'my life sucks, its everyone's fault but mine. Life's not fair' ... when it is glaringly obvious they have made their own bed and aren't interested in hearing advice ... only whinging!

And those that are harshly judgmental of others purely out of their own jealousies and insecurities

LUCKY those people are so few and far between they are easy to skim over and ignore wink... so keep your chin up chickie!! Cause for the couple of bad weeds there are out there you have a whole garden of flowers around you who love you smile

I like this a lot xxx

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic