Huggies Forum

Bedroom question Lock Rss

It's a bit quiet so here's my naughty question for the day!

I was just wondering what goes on with other couples....here it is always ladies first, if you get my drift wink DH is not satisfied until I am, he is the perfect gentlemen grin Care to share?
dh is NOT the perfect gentleman if you get MY drift cool

I was just wondering what goes on with other couples....here it is always ladies first, if you get my drift wink DH is not satisfied until I am, he is the perfect gentlemen grin Care to share?

9/10 it's simultaneous here - we're lucky enough to be fairly in tune with other and enjoy the same rhythms wink 1/10 is a quicky solely for DH's benefit if I'm too tired for a full performance tongue

I was just wondering what goes on with other couples....here it is always ladies first, if you get my drift DH is not satisfied until I am, he is the perfect gentlemen Care to share?

DH is the same, which I definately don't mind!!
However sometimes I let him by with a 'freebie' mostly when he's just come back from work!!

DH is the same, which I definately don't mind!!
However sometimes I let him by with a 'freebie' mostly when he's just come back from work!!

My "special friend" (which I mentioned the other day in the other thread known him years we're awesome in the bedroom suck as a couple pretty much sums it up) visits at least 4 night a week. Its a mutual spark where its amazing right from the start to the finish for both of us. He knows exactly how to get me there & fast. And i know how to tease and make him literally beg to stop so we can last longer.. haha.

9/10 it's simultaneous here - we're lucky enough to be fairly in tune with other and enjoy the same rhythms wink 1/10 is a quicky solely for DH's benefit if I'm too tired for a full performance tongue

you just described our household!!!!

dh is NOT the perfect gentleman if you get MY drift cool

bloody hell I think we are married to the same man !! lol lol lol ...mongrel !! lol lol lol

bloody hell I think we are married to the same man !! lol lol lol ...mongrel !! lol lol lol

LMAO! Mongrel does seem fitting smile
Usually ladies first, such manners lol. But there is always room for the pity quickie after a long week

This pretty much describes us too.

pretty much the same except 10/10 I'm always up for it no matter how tired I am DP always tends to get me in the mood and when it is a 'quicky' it's generally because we both want it before we have to go somewhere or someone is coming over IYKWIM
We use to be 1/10 coz I had lack of interested Dh didn't like this coz he felt I was missing out, now we probably 9/10.
Sign in to follow this topic