Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. FerlaDownUnder is awersome look why

FerlaDownUnder is awersome look why Lock Rss

She made me a new siggy and i LOVE it had a new moon one before but now it's Edward all the way haha

Oh and for those who love reading especially twilight stories this is a much needed read the girls have won them some awards with their personal touch on twilight

so here's the link for you all to see and hopefully some will read it to

BDU

thanks so much chicky your a sweetie pie for taking time off to make me a siggy

MWAH'S

cheeks

xoxoxo

haha ya too sweet hun! And you are very welcome! It took more time to get it to work for you than it did to make it LOL i'm glad you like it wink
Thanks for the pimp of our fanfic!
mwah
xo

Awwwww aren't you sweet, pimping our fic lol! Thanks cheeky, MWAH! Do you read it? If you do I will harrass you no end for reviews LOL!
Cool banner Ferls.

Hey, we got accepted to post it at Twilighted.net. You can find a lot of great Twilight fanfics there.

BDU

thanks Feral:) If anyone cares enough to see the banner in it's original size you can go HERE and be sure to join that group if you are on Facebook and enjoy reading fanfiction of any kind, twilight, harry potter, true blood/ss series, buffy, bones, pretty much ANY tv show, movie, series book/tv etc. you can find your fave characters in fanfiction <span class="emoticon wink">wink</span> at the group you'll find lots of rec's authors answer questions, readers and authors alike make banners such as the one i did for Cheeks (only the others make them much better i'm only amatuer)we have lots of fun on there!
ANYWAY that's my pimp for the night LOL

Oh awesome!! I had this bookmarked and was reading it and when DH rebuilt my machine I lost the bookmark :'(

Been meaning to ask for the link.

Now to find where I was up too...

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

WOW! You're reading our story? Thats AWESOME! Please review so we know who you are and can thank you personally on there and also so we know what you love and hate about the story! We love all our critics x
They help us win awards after all!
Rumour has it that BDU is the only Twific to win 3awards from the one lot of nominations! We couldn't be more chuffed! Our heads are slightly bigger from it too LOL
But we just love the characters and watching them play out, having ppl enjoy the story and comment on it is just an added bonus! So thanks for taking the time out to do that grin

I became addcited to fanfic after reading the thread in the reading section, had completely forgotten to check out urs, off to read it now.
Posted by: FerlaDownUnder
WOW! You're reading our story? Thats AWESOME! Please review so we know who you are and can thank you personally on there and also so we know what you love and hate about the story! We love all our critics x
They help us win awards after all!
Rumour has it that BDU is the only Twific to win 3awards from the one lot of nominations! We couldn't be more chuffed! Our heads are slightly bigger from it too LOL
But we just love the characters and watching them play out, having ppl enjoy the story and comment on it is just an added bonus! So thanks for taking the time out to do that grin

Dee put me onto it. I haven't done the review thing yet but I'm enjoying it for sure. I love the southern hemisphere spin you gals have put on it. I promise I'll review as soon as I've caught up grin been working on it all day in between dealing with kids. Great way to veg out

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

missfit got your review, thanks so much! You're too kind it made me smile grin
We're total review hoors!
I love fanfic! Since Feral intro'd me to it i've been addicted! So much so i made a FB group haha!
Check out our profile and our faves list if you want to read some other great stuff!
Kat hope you like it! Let us know! x

Sign in to follow this topic