Huggies Forum

Pandora Style bracelets Lock Rss

I've been looking at these for a while and DF has told me to go and choose one and some charms. My Jewellery is all yellow gold, but i won't be getting the gold bracelet and gold charms, so i figured i'd get the silver bracelet with the gold clasp, because when it's full, you won't know the difference.
Can you only get the silver bracelet with the gold clasp in the pandora brand??
For those that have the bracelets, do they still look good if you've got a mixture of silver, two tone, gold and the glass beads on them? Or what charms are best to go together?
Thanks
[Edited on 20/12/2009]
I wear yellow gold jewellery usually but I have a 2 tone Pandora, with gold beads, silver beads, glass beads, 2 tone and a couple with mother of pearl and enamel. It looks nice to me, the glass and enamel are all similar colours and being 2 toned I wear it with all my usual yellow gold jewellery. I like it as DH has picked out pretty much all of my beads and he has made it special and personal for me smile
Thanks very much for that. I just thought of another question. I've heard that it's better to get these bracelets a little bigger than normal? Is that right?? I'm normally only about a 19cm, so should I go for a 21cm? Why is it better to go for a bigger size?
I have the silver bracelet, with gold, two tone and silver beads and very happy with how it looks and it is only half full so far.

As for size be careful, they do stretch when u start filling it up so don't get it too big.
Posted by: kat-2boys
I have the silver bracelet, with gold, two tone and silver beads and very happy with how it looks and it is only half full so far.

As for size be careful, they do stretch when u start filling it up so don't get it too big.

Thanks for that. I obviously mis heard or mis read about the sizing.
when i got my bracelet they gave me a slighly bigger size so i could still fit it once all of the beads were on grin i dont have a panora one though, i have a amorica bracelet.. i couldnt justify spending hundreds of dollars lol but i do love the pandora bracelets grin mine only cost $70 and the beads range from $49- $69 you can get gold beads aswell grin they are gorgeous grin

Posted by: movie_111
when i got my bracelet they gave me a slighly bigger size so i could still fit it once all of the beads were on grin
Now I'm confused as to whether to go bigger or smaller lol. I won't be getting the pandora brand bracelet.
mine only cost $70 and the beads range from $49- $69 you can get gold beads aswell grin they are gorgeous grin

Who stocks the amorica brand? Is that a silver bracelet and the prices for the silver charms?
I'm not sure what state you're in but in WA Zamels has the Amorica brand (pretty sure).

When I had my Pandora fitted they told me that it should fit where you would normally want to wear it, with space for 2 fingers underneath it. Mine is a 19cm one (skinny wrists) and it's full, but it has stretched to about 20-20.5cm, and I haven't taken it off since Mother's Day (except to put on more beads!). It's just the kind of bracelet it is, it does stretch out a tiny bit. Try and have yours fitted in the store, the sales people have been trained in how to fit them.
yip i got mine from zamels grin and they fittd it in the store. and also with the glass beads they do deals so if you buy more then one you save money which i love! lol im getting 2 glass beads for $69 instead of $49 each i think cant quite remember lol
they have gorgeous beads and are always changing stock so new ones are coming out all the time grin
dont stress about the sizes just ask them to fit one for you, they know what sizes are best:D

sorry only just saw the last bit of your post. umm im not sure i know the beads all range from 49-69 or 39-69 (i have such a bad memoy lol) and that includes the gold beads but not sure about the gold braclets?

Sign in to follow this topic