Huggies Forum

I'm going to do my last big Lock Rss

grocery shop on Friday, before Christmas, after that it'll be just the fruit and vege shop, which has a butchers too....

when do you go to the supermarket for the LAST time before Christmas, in the small town I live in, the super market ends up backed up out the doors for about 3 days before Christmas, like it's going to shut forever!!!
[Edited on 16/12/2009]
Im ive been thinking about this. I think i will go Tuesday. Then go get fresh bread/rolls on thursday. I went yesterday and the shops we already packed.

im not taking dd though. That would be far to stressful
Seeing as i am working xmas eve (2am-10am) i will grab the last few things after work lol.
wtf?? u can say bitch now??

hell if i hadda known that, i wouldnt of been so polite in the cc thread lol

i am doing mine saturday. i am convinced the shops jack up the prices 2 to 3 days before chrissy...
I did my monthly grocery shop yesterday, thank god! lol. All I need to get now is fruit and veg on friday.
Posted by: *SPEED*
wtf?? u can say bitch now??

hell if i hadda known that, i wouldnt of been so polite in the cc thread lol

Hahaha, I have just reread my post so ignore my Huh? PM!!! Typo me thinks better go correct that before I get reported, duh!!!!
I'm doing mine tomoz. I hope I am organised enough to have everything. We are having our big xmas on Wednesday nite so I will have to pick up some stuff that morning, otherwise I have everything I need for just us on the actually day.
Posted by: Mumto2Ts
i am doing mine saturday. i am convinced the shops jack up the prices 2 to 3 days before chrissy...

Paranoid much? lol. Well i can only speak for the supermarket i work in and nope they don't jack up the price. If anything you'll find heaps of bargains! ALL MEAT and CHICKEN will be marked down greatly, seeing as the shops will be closed for 2 days they will need to sell anything that goes out in that time frame.
Posted by: Jaz mummy
Posted by: Mumto2Ts

Paranoid much? lol. Well i can only speak for the supermarket i work in and nope they don't jack up the price. If anything you'll find heaps of bargains! ALL MEAT and CHICKEN will be marked down greatly, seeing as the shops will be closed for 2 days they will need to sell anything that goes out in that time frame.

lol very! so much so that i bought the meat a few weeks ago. you cant tell me that the cherries are at their cheapest just b4 chrissy...
Where i work they usually are pretty cheap. In saying that we are a smallish supermarket chain so they are probably cheaper to lure people in. Like i said i can only speak for where i work.
Sign in to follow this topic