Huggies Forum

Computer help pls Lock Rss

Hey guys just wondering if you can pls help cos I have absolutely NO idea what Im doing lol.

This morning I turned on the computer and was able to sign into MSN and hotmail. I can access a couple of web pages but now I can no longer sign into MSN, I cant access hotmail and also MANY webpages including facebook.

Its saying diagnose internet problems but my net is connected and working otherwise I wouldnt be on here grrrrrrrr HELP PLEASE
I am having the EXACT same problem! Hope it is fixec soon - i need my dose of facebook for the morning LOL!

Julie + Rodger = Mackenzie 04 & Kristain 06

just had the same problem about 5mins ago. i just turned the motem off and back on again and it sorted itself out! good luck

Omg im having the exact same problem.. i can only get on to huggies.. Are you with telstra?
I can't get any page to load except huggies and it keeps giving me errors,lol.

Oh yaya so its not just me lol Sorry girls but its nice to know I havent been singled out lol Ive done some "checking" and it says something about the DNS ???? NFI what that is but I shall try the modem on and off and see if that helps.

Are you both with Bigpond by any chance?? Maybe the server is down??
Posted by: *SPuNKy*MoNKeY*
Omg im having the exact same problem.. i can only get on to huggies.. Are you with telstra?

YES telstra/bigpond...but someone suggested turning off modem and trying again...so hoping this works..maybe yu should try this also??!!
[Edited on 03/09/2009]

Julie + Rodger = Mackenzie 04 & Kristain 06

PMSL Can anyone else see the irony of the only page we can access is the one that normally has the most problems???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry tis very early
lol I know!
I'm using my iPhone on the optusnetwork, n im not having any issues. Just thought I'd add that, let u know that it may just be ur ISP that's having issues. Good luck!
Ok well the modem thing didnt work at my end *sob sob* does that mean I will now have to be a good little house b!t@h and clean ????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Come on Telstra pull your finger out dont make me get all domesticated haha
Yep, another Bigpond user here with no access to anything but Huggies. I was on Facebook about 15 minutes ago but now can't get on.
Sign in to follow this topic