Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. things that men just dont get!!!

things that men just dont get!!! Lock Rss

thought this would be a great place to put all those things that men do that annoy us so much, or that they just dont understand!

like..

y the alarm goes off 3 hours before you have to leave, as you not only have yourself to get ready but also the kids so with me its the equivalent of 3 people and he only has himself and we are still constantly waiting for him. he he

that even thou valentines day is manly to make money, it would still be nice to get something because every year without fail you get him something for all the special occasions, and he still doesnt bother next time it comes around.

that we just cant get a proper haircut for the price they can.

and why we like our underwear to match and it never does!! ha ha anymore guys... lets vent them all.

IStole3ofHeavensAngels, 2 boys, 1 girl

-that going out to mothers group to be with twelve women who all have 1,2 or 3 kids each while 'fun' and needed for my sanity , is not 'relaxing' and 'fun' in the way going to the pub with the boys is 'fun'. smile

mum of 3 girls

That dirty clothes actually get put into a hamper, not on the floor next to it or wherever they get undressed. Shoes do not leave in whatever room they have taken them off. They don't earn brownie points because they actually put the rubbish bin out 'for you' unprompted on the same day that you have prepared dinner, done the dishes, two loads of washing, made the beds, swept the floors, cleane dthe bathrooms etc. If you ask them to do the dishes, that includes wiping the kitchen bench. If you have finally found 30 spare minutes to soak in the bath you do not want the phone brought into you to answer a market research survey, or to have your toddler join you so that DH can watch tv. Women's clothes cost a lot more than mens. It is nice to buy your child outfits that match. I think I should stop now.....

hey girls what a great thread. made me laugh.MEN JUST DONT GET IT!!!. anyway thought youd all get a kick outta these.

-----
Pampurred
15 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR MUM, YOUR DAUGHTERS OR GRANDDAUGHTERS, NIECES, AUNTS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

kann , wa, 30mth old boy, 4mth old girl

That after a 12 hour day with 4 kids, a house to clean, food to buy, school runs, appontments, washing and ironing, and a screaming baby to listen too..............

WHY WOULD I WANT SEX!!!!

Really at the end of the day and not a break why would I want to get down and get it off. They should work it out that the sex drive goes sown the toilet and they are partially to blame because they are the ones that expect the kids, the house, the freedom. Well men that comes at a cost! I always joke that I want to buy my man a shirt that reads, "Instant A...hole, just deny sex!"

Just one of my beefs about men, we could write a book really. Yet we love them.

fab mum of 4

Sign in to follow this topic