Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Silly Chain Letter Please Help Me!!

Silly Chain Letter Please Help Me!! Lock Rss

OK so one of the mothers from my mothers' group put this chain letter in my letterbox which is supposed for the guinness world records right. I'm the only one from the group she sent it to and I'm supposed to pass it on to six count them SIX kids. Now I looked it up on the guinness website and it doesn't mention any chain letter things also I was supposed to do it 4 days!!! Bu my biggest problem is I don't know 6 kids and I can't just pass it on to the mothers' group (I don't want to be know as that woman) I have trouble making friends as it is..... Please help me (a) Feel less guilty about not wanting to do this, (b) feel better about the fact I don't know 6 kids to send it to (c) and realise that this is a silly think that I don't need to worry about.

One day at a time

hi lilly'smum

I HATE CHAIN LETTERS so much that i dont send them on ,and im still standing,does it have one of those things that says if you dont do this then this will happen to you,hate those ones even more.
sorry i was no help.

chris wa 1yr, 2yrs 14 yr

chain letters are rubbish. none of the stuff in em are true. dont feel guilty.
forget it or send it back to the person who gave it to you. i usually put them into the bin

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic