Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

30th bday Lock Rss

Hi everyone , my really good friend is turning 30 next month and i am stumped as to waht to get her. i want to really get her something special , as we only turn 30 once. Any ideas??? Thanx Jess.
Hi Jess,

I am unsure of your price limit but I thought I would share some of my favourite gifts from my 30th.

Diamond stud earrings. (DH arranged for my family and good friends to contribute towards these as obviously it is too much for one person). Since my 30th I have only taken them off to clean them.

A new purse - my BF was very generous and bought me an oroton purse.

A half day at the beauty spa. Again a few friends construbuted towards this but depending on your price range you may be able to book her in for a pedicure, manicure, massage or facial - if she likes that sort of thing.

Places like Michael Hill Jewellers often have half price silver and gold days so you may be able to find her a lovely silver or gold bracelet for a good price.

I hope this has given you a few ideas.

hi jess2
just read your post. Id go the day spa/salon gift,My DH and children gave me the
back massage
shoulder and neck massage
facial
mini manicure
for christmas
It was heaven
fingers crossed i get one for mothers day or even my b/day in june

chris wa 1yr, 2yrs 14 yr

Sign in to follow this topic