Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. does anyone have a woody or jesse doll (talking) that they would like to sell?

does anyone have a woody or jesse doll (talking) that they would like to sell? Lock Rss

Hi All

Im after a talking woody and / or jessie doll from toy story. Target had them a few weeks ago for $15 each and sold out in all stores straight away, i have tried toys r us, kmart , target , big w , uncle petes toys and ebay. My daughter would really love them! I am more than happy to pay for them + postage. Or if anyone has seen them at a store i can buy them or call to hold them.

you can email me or just reply to this thread

[email protected]

Thanks for looking! smile

Rebecca

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Our toyworld had them recently. Maybe see if yours does, if not, get them ordered in.
Or you could buy them online...

http://www.toyxperts.com.au/index.php?searchStr=toy+story&act=viewCat&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
thanks but no luck.. toyworl sold out might be getting some in september and they are $85 on that website... that a bit too pricey... thanks anyway

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

i might be going to toys r us and toyworld todayif i see any ill let you know, maybe you could call them and get them sent to your nearest store.
toyworld is closed today and i didnt see any in toys r us but that doesnt mean they didnt have any maybe i just missed them so you could still give them a call and see if they have any.
Sign in to follow this topic