Huggies Forum

Internet sites for Kids Rss

My 3 1/2 yr old daughter loves going online to her favourite websites and I try to vary them. She loves Mixy, Bob the Builder, Caillou, Tweenies but I'm wondering if anyone out there knows any other sites that are suitable for her age. It will save me alot of time looking through Google for them!!!!!!!

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hi,
I know fisher price has a website with online games for little ones to play. My son's 8 months old and he absolutely loves it. It's great for even younger bubby's too. It's worth a look. Let me know what you think.
Hope it helps.
Cheers!
Lynette.
This post has been edited by the moderator.
Hello not sure if this will help but I do know the site of Nickelodeon Jr they have Hi 5, Blue's Clue's, Nora the Explorer.... it is
http://www.nickjr.com.au/v1/playalong.asp

Hope this helps...
Thanks alot. I'll have to check them out next time she is online with me. Any other suggestions?

Sesame Street has some fantasic educational activities. I've only just started the look out for sites. I'm going to give the ones suggested a go!
Hi,

My sons enjoys going on the wiggles website. They have some educational games and you can listen to some songs.

Tracy

Tracy NSW, 2 boys, 4 and 2

Hi pharieprincess,
Have you tried the Disney site or ABCkids My little man loves seeing Pooh on them.
Stacey

StaceyW.A Cody(Son)10/7/03Jordyn(Daughter)25/11/04

Hi again people!
I tried the nick jr site yesterday with my girl and she loved it. We added it to our favourites list. The Disney and ABC sites are good aren't they. On Disney there is Bear and the Big Blue House and that is really good. I haven't tried the Wiggles yet, have to give it a go.
Thanks so much for all the suggestions, keep themcoming if anyone knows any more.
Pharieprincess xxx

Sign in to follow this topic