Huggies Forum

To the moderator! Rss

I have had a few posts go to the moderator for inspection???? Why is this????
Jo

mum of 1

Hi Jo,

Certain words trigger off the moderated forum thingy! Normally it is approved in 24 hr, don't worry it is normal, not you!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Thanks for the reply, i was begining to get a complex!!

mum of 1

Hi Jo,

I have noticed that sometimes when I have written a very long reply, the message has gone to the moderator too. I'm not sure, but I think they might have a length thing too. Or if you've mentioned a web address...I think that could send it off to the moderator too...and yes, as Tepe said, certain words trigger the message for a trip to the moderator too....but sometimes you do wonder what you said that could be so bad!!! smile

I still think the moderator is good, even if it is a bit annoying...it makes sure the huggies forums are kept reasonably clean.
Don't worry, your posts do come through after awhile. And...it happens to everyone!! wink so don't think you're alone in this!
Georgina
Ha! I think that's funny....I posted a message here, and it's gone to the moderator!!! smile
It'll come when it comes!!
Georgina
Hi Jo77,

Tepe and George are both right in saying this is a normal process. The team at Huggies Parents Exchange has set up a moderation process to protect their members from unwanted and unpleasant messages from reaching the forum. Unfortunately this means that members who are participating in the forums can get caught in our moderation net as well. We are aware that this has been happening a little too often and are working to try to improve our moderation process. I hope that this clears things up a little for you Jo.

I'd like to take this opportunity, on behalf of the Huggies team, to say thanks for your participation. It's great to be part of something that has allowed so many mums, and "mums to be", to come together and offer such great advice and support to each other.

Regards

Lauraine
Hi All,

I think we should all thank the moderators too, for a job well done. While our posts are off being checked we can all be reassured that nothing nasty or unecessary is coming through.

I am yet to have a post denied... I have often wondered what I might have said to have a post sent off for moderation too, but am really pleased that this is a lovely place to share all of our ideas and experiences.

Thankyou Moderators... for a job well done smile

Michelle
Hi everyone,

Very well said Michelle, and i agree wholeheartedly! smile

Great job, Moderators!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Jo
I've just come to expect them all to go to the moderator now so I get surprise when they go straight through.
Its great that we've got this kind of forum to discuss and get ideas/advice from other mums. Many heads and all that.
Kristy

member since 2004

It's just coz you're a special person.
Sign in to follow this topic