Huggies Forum

After Capsule Rss

This post has been edited by the moderator.
Hi Toni I may be misunderstanding you so ignore this if I am but your baby doesn't go into a booster seat until they are about 2.5 ish you have an actual car seat next which is normally rear facing until a certain weight and then turned around. This has proper restraints fitted in to it. Is this what you mean?

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Hi Toni,
The car seat, is the 'in-between' stage ... you use it after the capsule before the booster seat! I think they suggest a capsule up to 6 months of age, (or sooner if your baby grows too big for it), then a forward facing car seat from the time your baby is 6 months of age (or weighs 8 Kgs)!! But you should probably use a rear facing car seat for a few months and then turn it around once your bub is 6 months old! Hope this helps

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

This post has been edited by the moderator.
check your local paper or e-bay or trading post for a second hand one as they are quite often in good condition for a fraction of the cost. The only thing is to make sure they have been in no accidents so the best thing is someone who knows someone etc.

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Hi

I dont know what you have over in OZ but we have plunket and the baby factory who hire carseats for a reasonable price, (good if your not going to use it again) shop around and see what you can find.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic