Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. What would you do about irritating nappies?

What would you do about irritating nappies? Rss

Hi ladies,
I have previously tried using a particular nappy for my bub but it gave him a terrible nappy rash.
So back to huggies we went.
Now, just yesterday I purchased another kind of nappy that was on special and already he is red bummed again! So thats $20 down the drain!
Is it worth complaining to nappy company and asking for a refund?
There must be alot of boys 10-15kg out there because there is never any huggies toddlers when i go shopping!!
what a bother!

it might be worth saying something, other people might been having the same problem as you!

I know there are places that you can buy huggies nappies in bulk if that helps!

best of luck

melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Send them back!! I highly recomend this. I have honestly tried every single brand of nappies available through the supermarket and Huggies are the best. I have sent three different brands back with a letter of complaint when they have failed to meet my standards. I have also sent back wipes with which I am unsatisfied. I have received my money back and sometimes a gift.

I know how annoying it is - you spend money on nappies only to be dissappointed by a dud product and out of pocket. I am a single mum and have quickly learnt that I am the customer a I deserve what I pay for. I am not nasty about it but I am not going to walk away without my money back.

I know about the 10-15 kg problem too!! I had to go to three different shops to inally find the right size for my son - and I've even resorted to using the 13-18 kg on him at times!

Good luck!
Hello Melissa,

Just wondering if you could tell me of the places where you can buy huggies nappies in bulk?

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Super.

bubsy32

Sign in to follow this topic