Huggies Forum

Dinner...... My turn Lock Rss

What are you having....

I am having a lamb roast.....My question is how long should it take and what temp should I have it in a fan forced oven??
I usually do it on the BBQ....

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

We are having Savoury Mince Baked Potatoes.Yum O!!
im being lazy tonite and getting fish and chips lol
spag bol
around 200-220, depends on the size, usualy takes around 1.5 hours, baked potatos take for ever i never remmeber to put them on first.
if you are putting oil in the bottom, add tomato paste, onion, heaps of garlic, herbs sooo good, DH adds heaps more but i wouldnt know what.

we are having spag bol
[Edited on 29/04/2008]
hmm no idea here AGAIN!!!! Im hoping that a wonderful huggies mum will give me an idea hehe
We are having honey teriyaki chicken stir-fry with hokkien noodles... Yummo
we are having the gnocchi (sp?) that is in this months super food ideas. it has baby spinach , sun dried tomato pesto, cream parmasen and roasted capsicum..

looks so good

i bet the kids wont touch it sad

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

not too sure tonight, thinking spag bol.
Posted by: Liesh_&_Rhylie+?
around 200-220, depends on the size, usualy takes around 1.5 hours, baked potatos take for ever i never remmeber to put them on first.
if you are putting oil in the bottom, add tomato paste, onion, heaps of garlic, herbs sooo good, DH adds heaps more but i wouldnt know what.

we are having spag bol
[Edited on 29/04/2008]

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it and yummo that sounds great the marinated bit.....

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

have no idea need some inspiration we dont eat lamb or fish. any ideas?

We are having something with mince.Maybe tacos,rissoles or burritos??
Can't decide yet!

Sign in to follow this topic