Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I'd just like to say Lock Rss

that I think I get a bit over the top when I read things about young mums and I don't mean to so I apologise if I have upset anyone in the past

I think I am just a bit sensitive in this area and when I read things about this topic don't really read them properly I just jump the gun a bit

I am 32 with a 28 month old and a nearly 9 month old and I don't consider myself old, I just hope by the time our children are a school that their friends don't mistake me for their grandmother!

I don't think they will as all my life I have been told I don't look as old as I am when I was younger this use to drive me nuts but as I get older I appreciate this more and more!

so deepest apologies if I have offended anyone

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

hi melis, I am 23 and i dont think u ahve ever offended me, and u r stuill 32 years young!!

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

I think the average age these days for starting a family is 30ish anyway and I know quite a few people who are 30-35 and even older. So, don't worry, by the time your kids get to school you'll be one of the younger parents there wink
I'm 27 so pretty average these days.
If my husband and I had followed after his mother we'd have 9, 7 and 5 year olds. I think people should be more worried about those people who leave it till they're 40, 50 or even 60 (eg Paul Macartney) to have kids than people who are younger.
Sign in to follow this topic