Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. husband saying no to another baby and you really want one.

husband saying no to another baby and you really want one. Rss

hi,my name is tammy , i have two children beau 4 years ,rochelle 2 years.my husband always wanted two kids but i really want one more,he thinks it's to stressful,i'm also going through post natal depression,i'm getting of my tablets,it's very hard i'm not going to have one straight away ,but i think i am able to have that choice,as i'm here 24hrs a day and i do every thing for my children.he is a very good father ,but i still do everything.if you have any advice please reply thak you

tammy mother of beau 4 ,rochelle 2.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

there is no easy solution for this one.

as a couple you need to agree. if you go behind his back he could be very mad, he could leave. or he might get over it but is that something you wanna risk? there is no meeting midle ground either if one says no and one says yes what do you do? me and my fiance agreed on the number of children before we started to have kids.

dunno what to tell you. you need to talk to him and ask him the reasons he dont want another one and think about why you do. the only thing you can do is talk about it.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

hi,Narelle, thank you for a reply.It's a very hard one isn't it,i would never break my husbands trust as i love him to much.I know it's going to be hard but i will have to deal with it,i just don't know to at this moment.As i always see a baby and then come home and bug him about another one.I know i'm a nag ( ha ha) .Well i must go and attend the children.
Bye for now.

Tammy 28 beau 4 ,rochelle 2.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

hi there Tammy,
like you i keep pestering for another one. i know exactly how you feel. i know i will be allowed another one but i keep getting told 'not yet'. like you everytime i see a baby the yearning gets more. two mums in my coffee group are now pregy with number 2. i came home and cried the other day when the second one anounced the news. i get so jelous. i dont think males will ever understand how us women yearn for a baby. my partner certainly doesnt. i hope it helps you to know there are others of us out here who are feeling like you. if you ever want to chat about it e-mail me.
chefy_chick@hotmail.com

Katrina

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

hi how you going?

well i think kids are great, have how ever many you can put up with i say. i come from a big family and there is never a dull moment.
although i must say one thing, that the third child in every family is some sort of pain .
eg. my sister who is 3rd born , is a major drama queen. everything is over the top with her. and she is manic depressive.
a friend of mine in her family the 3rd born is a drugy . and my uncle thinks he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he is so selfish.

so if u stick with the 2 kids u have im sure u will still have a great old time.

just something for u to think about.
lol................................................

just on a serious note, do you feel you are still missing something? is this why u would like another bub. if u have suffered from pnd do you feel you could have done better?

kids are what keep us alive and young
i bet your a great mum.
xox

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

hI it's tammy my husband has said yes to another child i'm so happy.thanks for your reply.

tammy beau 4years,rochelle 2years.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

thats great

i bet you have fun trying.
you have to tell me the minute you get preggas,

we all know what you'll be doing this weekend(hahahahahaaha smile smile smile )

so far i been trying for 3mths for our 2nd and i got my period yesterday sad

best wishes

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi Hannah maree,It would be great if we fell pregnant the same time so we can talk about our pregnany.I will keep in contact and let you know when i fall,let me know when you fall.

Tammy mother of beau 4,rochelle 2.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

Tammy,

Congrats on your hubby agreeing to have another child.

My husband always wanted three and I only wanted two, but after having my second I knew I wanted another one.

So my husband didn't have to fight to get number three as we have just found out bubby 3 is on the way.

Have fun trying and good luck with your pregnancy.
Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

hi,
well im sort of going thru the same stuff but im in your partners shoes lol.
My partner want another baby but i want to go study and it will take me 3 years and well i dnt want there to be a huge age gap!
i think u need to talk it thru with him. It no good going behind his back.

Good luck with it and hope it all works out for you

Laurelle

Laurelle, Carlos (nearly 3) Kobe (7 months)

getting the idea yet mods?

Want more?

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic