Huggies Forum

Husband in the military Rss

hi my husband is in the military and he is away majority of the year. we have a 3 month old daughter.
i m after a chat with anyone who is in the same boat or just a chat in general.
Hi

My partner isn't in the military, but he works some odd hours so majority of the time its just me and bubs.
My little girl is 14wks old and I would love to chat with you about anything if you are still looking for someone. My e-mail address is debra_lawrence@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you.

Deb, Vic

Hi, my husband is also in the military and we have a 5 month little girl. We currently live in Brisbane, Qld (before that we were in Wagga, NSW). Would love to chat as it seems we have a fair bit in common. You can get me at kim.uka@bigpond.com. CU...

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi, My name is Marianne, and my husbands also in the military (sounds like AA). We live in Brisbane too. Anyway my hubbys away heaps too. I'd love to chat to anyone in the same situation.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi

I thought I would give you another view, I am a born and bred military brat and Dad was often away on exercise leaving my Mum to bring us up. The plus side is that when we were older ( about 7 )and he was working shift work He could come on our school trips etc He was often the only dad there which was sooo cool.

keep smiling

Tineka

Tineka, Mum to Hamish 3yrs, Abby 1yr & 1due 10/04

My dad was in the navy so i also grew up as a navy brat smile i missed my dad heaps when he was away and used to count down the days with mum yil he come home. When i was in my teens my dad left and we lead a "normal life" and i meet someone in the navy LOL we got married and had a bub LOL
i have been on both ends so if you eva want to chat email me at belrig@yahoo.com.au smile

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi All.....Sounds like we should have our own chat room!! I am is slightly different situation, my hubby works on the oil rigs and at present does 4 weeks on 4 weeks off - you seem to end up with 2 different lives. We have a little boy who is almost 5 months and will soon know that Daddy is going away - not looking forward to it. Anyone who would like to chat privatley can e-mail me at youshouldknow@yahoo.com. To Marianne....thanks for replying to my other post, will definitely keep in touch. Thanks again.

Take Care

Emma & Jayden, WA

How are you both? Missed chatting.
Sign in to follow this topic