Huggies Forum

My Baby Bible Rss

The best book ever for me is called 'The Baby Book' by William and Martha Sears. He is a Paeditrician and she is a registered nurse and they both have eight children.

It was lent to me when l had my first child, and l loved it so much that l bought my own copy.

It covers everything for the first five years of your childs life. Including: preparing for baby, feeding, nutrition, getting baby to sleep, dealing with a colicky baby, development, toddlerhood, medical concerns, etc. Basically everything l needed information on l could find in this book, it stayed with me for the first 2 years of my childs life, and l still refer to it now for my second child.

They also have other books in the series as well which are in more detail on specific topics such as, breastfeeding, discipline, nutrition etc.

This was my baby bible, very informative.

Lyndal

lyndal, Vic, 3 yr & 11month old

Hi Lyndal,
I to have this book. It is great and I have refered to it with all 3 of my kids. I also found the Mother and Baby Magazines, that come out every second month, great. They are very informative and have a variety of topics for pregnancy and birth, to babies and toddlers. It also includes stories and recipes. I still read it today!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic