Huggies Forum

Babylove Strollers Lock Rss

Has anyone else brought one of these? I am having a few problems with mine (only a few weeks old) and was wondering if there is anyone else out there who has had any probs. Or not.

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

Hi Mum2one,
Which Babylove did you buy, I have just bought one before christmas, and so far so good, but I only ust it 1-2 times a week.
What problems are you having with it??????

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

just general poor quality. 1st toddler seat the stitching didnt catch leaving a hole. 2nd toddler seat was put together wrong. 3rd toddler seat one of the domes doesnt stay done up. So far with the stroller theres a bit of stitching coming undone and it seems to be a bit wobbly in the middle where it folds. maybe im just being fussy but when i pay $350 for the stroller and a further $80 for the toddler seat i expect it to last. Model is pioneer 2 all terrain 3 wheel stroller. at the moment i am lookingi into getting a refund. i am not finding the shop where i brought it very helpful. hope yours remains of a good quality. i use mine daily so it is getting a bit annoying having to take bits back all the time. also cant be without it while it gets fixed and the shop only has a single to offer me as a loan which isnt any good. nothing is of good quality these days. its a shame.

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

Hi again,
have you tried ringing the company direct, they may help

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

I haven't bought one of these but it was on my list of 'to look ats'.
WE've had nothing but rouble with our jogger (childcare) we bought last year ( July) so far the wheels have died on me twice they send me replacement parts but its frustrating to be without a pram, luckily I have another which I can still use its just quite big and bulky.
I have been looking into the 'Valco Runabout' (dh wants the deluxe) and although it is a bit dearer than what you paid for your one it looks great folds down compactly and we've heard no bad stories about it (friends have one).
I'd take your pram back to the shop where you bought it and demand a refund.
Kristy

member since 2004

Sign in to follow this topic