Huggies Forum

Storage containers Rss

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to find out what you ladies recommend in storage containers. I need to buy some airtight ones for storing my flour in. I've heard the click clack ones are good.
I know some claim to be airtight and aren't. Any advice would be great before I go and buy some.
Thanks heaps smile

Bett, NSW, 2 boys & Twins 19.2.08

Hi Bett,

Personally I find the tupperware ones the most reliable. I also love the fact that they come with a lifetime warranty. (I recently replaced some of my Grandma's which were 40 years old!) I am not a tupperware seller - I just found that I kept throwing out the others. I also don't really like the whole ask your friends over for a party thing (even though I love going to them myself!) So I did my pantry with one of the sellers just one on one. I know it is more expensive - I asked DH if it could be my birthday present. Because I bought over a certain amount I received free gifts. Also I bought it when they had their containers on special - my seller tells me this happens at least twice a year. They are called modular mates.

Hope this helps.

Elisa

Have a look on Ebay for Tupperware also if you are looking to save a few $$$, sometimes you can pick up things a bit cheaper, but need to know how much it is through a consultant.

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic