Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Storage containers Lock Rss

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to find out what you ladies recommend in storage containers. I need to buy some airtight ones for storing my flour in. I've heard the click clack ones are good.
I know some claim to be airtight and aren't. Any advice would be great before I go and buy some.
Thanks heaps smile

Bett, NSW, 2 boys & Twins 19.2.08

Hi Bett,

Personally I find the tupperware ones the most reliable. I also love the fact that they come with a lifetime warranty. (I recently replaced some of my Grandma's which were 40 years old!) I am not a tupperware seller - I just found that I kept throwing out the others. I also don't really like the whole ask your friends over for a party thing (even though I love going to them myself!) So I did my pantry with one of the sellers just one on one. I know it is more expensive - I asked DH if it could be my birthday present. Because I bought over a certain amount I received free gifts. Also I bought it when they had their containers on special - my seller tells me this happens at least twice a year. They are called modular mates.

Hope this helps.

Elisa

Have a look on Ebay for Tupperware also if you are looking to save a few $$$, sometimes you can pick up things a bit cheaper, but need to know how much it is through a consultant.

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic