Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

New Macdonalds farm Lock Rss

Hello everyone

I recently found out target will be having costumes in their toy department in the next few weeks!

our son loves new macdonalds farm so I am sure he is going to be excited!

we were in target yesterday and I noticed the farm single bed quilt cover is $70.00 does anyone else find that really expensive?

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

I had the same problem with the care bears for my daughter I think the cheapest one I found was $60 and that was on special.
I ended up getting one on ebay. It was brand new still in its original packaging and I got it for $30. You should have a look. I dont understand why they they charge so much for all that sort of stuff.

Amy - Holly 05.11.02 (Baby #2 edd 01.01.06!)

Yes. I agree that is expensive. I reckon they play on the fact that kids really want stuff and parents will give in a get it for them.
I've bought two quilt cover sets, a Care Bears one and a Astro Boy one and I got them both for $35 from K-Mart on special. I really pays to check the junk mail and keep an eye out for things.

I've become a real bargain shopper since being on a single income and I looooooove my junk mail smile
Melis,

I was in Dimmeys today and they had the New Macdonalds Farm single bed quilt covers for $39.95. Thought this was a bargain.........my son also likes NMF but he already has a Tigger quilt cover for his bed.

Trudie xx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hey melly, one word - EBAY!!!

I'm a shocker for it. god help me when this one finally comes, I'll have 2 to look for.......

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic