Huggies Forum

november babies Rss

Hi brandons mum
Christian was born 27th November, and believe me, there's no stopping all that baby talk!! (or gobbil-dee-gook as you like to call it!! LOL) He's almost walking now and he has a temper on him. He hits me when he's mad, and if I'm not directly next to him, he'll hit his toys or furniture etc. (must be from his dad's side of the family!! LOL) It's amazing how much they go through and change in their first year. Christian is my first child and the rewards are priceless. I'm loving every minute of it.
Bye
hey bubbaborg,
congrats on the first birthday milestone! My lil 'un has a temper on him too!! He hits like crazy (usually me), when he is angry, and he throws toys (and food) if he doesn't get his own way!! But he probably isn't as bad as this post makes him sound, and anyway, 99% of the time he is a perfect little angel!! I love him to bits!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi all my name is monica and i have twin sons william and alexander who turned 1 on november 10th. the boys were 5 weeks premmie but looking at them now you would never have guessed. william is 11 kgs and alexander is over 10kgs. they are at the stage where they stand holding onto the couch or table and walking along it but can't stand by themselves. they love walking with us if you hold their hands and walk with them but if you try and sit them down they throw such a wobbly and want to get back up. hope to hear from you soon guys. bye for now monica

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

My son Kennit was born on the 10th November, last year.

He is completely on cow's milk now, can walk along furniture by himself, stands by himself, and is starting to take 2-3 steps at a time by himself.

He talks a lot, and has lately started pointing at things, and giving a long story about what he's pointing at.

The most frustrating part of the standing thing, is that he's so tall, he can reach up onto the dining table and kitchen benches and pull things off. He is 92cm high.

Michelle, Brisbane

my boy was one on 11 nov - 8 teeth for the longest time now but i think more are coming in now, he can take about five steps on his own, usually when he thinks i am not looking, stands up really well for ages and is pointing at things and handing me toys all the time, not sure if i am supposed to give them back tho. He doesnt say much at all and is trying to eat by himself, he has also jsut learnt to clap. i am giving him 2 breastfeeds a day and wont be substituting cows milk, eventually i hope to stop the titty feeds and he will survive on water.he has a snotty nose at the moment and is pleased when his daddy comes home. the end of that novel.
hey michelle!! WOW ... 92cm? does he have tall genes?? what is the average height for a one year old?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic