Huggies Forum

november babies Rss

maya was sitting up at 5mths.
i dono why but shes not eating as much. like i would be lucky if she actually finishes 1x240ml bottle in a day. i give her about 4 bottles. she hates baby food. i havent tried to make her food my self cause i just havent done it b4. she is putting on weight i say about 200-300g in a 2 week period. (cause i take her to te clinic every 2 weeks).
her sleeping habbits are a bit weird.
arhh she drives me mad sometimes.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

hey guyz
i had my daughter on the 11th of november....she was 14 weeks preemature....(my post are premmie baby 14 weeks to early if u wanna check it out)
she is starting to show wigns of teething...she now weighs just on 5 kgs...considering she was 568 grams at birth.....

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

oops i read this wrong i have repliedb4 but i thiught it was for mid nov 2002 i was wondering why everyones babys were just starting to crawl etc while mine was 18 mo

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

i know was a while since this was first started but i am new here and my bub was born 11 nov and was wondering how your babies are doing now. my son crawls and stands honding on furniture but doesnt seem interested in walking and only just hit 8kgs at his 9 mth check up, at one stage i thought he was never going to put on weight.
Hey Buzzy!!

My son crawls too; very well and has been doing so since about 5 months smile My son has 6 teeth (all four on the top cut through at once)!! He looks gorgeous with teeth, but I loved his little smile when he just had the bottom two! He has been pulling himslef up since I can't remember (it started with him using my legs to stand up but now he uses anything and everything ... even other babies)!! For about the past month or so he has been experimenting with letting go and balancing on his own! He wlks along holding onto stuff ... but not alone YET!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hannah will be 10mths on the 13th. she isnt crawling yet, but she drags herself around. she has 4 top teeth and 3 bottom teeth. she stands up if we hold her, and she takes about 2 steps and then sits down or just stops stiff . smile .
i havent had her weighed lately but she'd have to be 11kg, maybe more.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

wow 11Kg?? How tall is she?

i sat her on our bathroom scales and it said she is 12kg. shes asleep at the moment so i will measure her when she wakes up. shes in nappies size xl toddler 13-18kg and i'm not real happy. i only get 64 nappies in a box now sad i saw a lady at woollies the other day and her daughter was still in crawler nappies and they come 90 in a box for the same price. her bub was same age as mine.
i think its a bit ripped off when u pay same amount for nappies and get 30 less.

yeh it is sin't it? the only explanation I can come up with is that they probably take it for granted that as babies get older they go through less nappies on a daily basis ... so the cost is really for the period of time the box lasts ... the the quantity inside?! Thats just my guess!

I just measured Hannah ( as well as i could) and shes about 78cm long/tall

my son is almost 10 months, weighs 9.5Kg and is 75cm tall!!

Hannah doesnt look fat but i know shes up the top end of the scale. if she ever gets sick she wont fade away to a shadow thats for sure. smile .

are you still breast feeding Brandon?

Sign in to follow this topic