Huggies Forum

november babies Rss

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone has babies born around the middle of november 2003? I would just be interested to hear stories about your kids, and find out what sort of new things they have learned to do ... my bub was born november last year so i just wanted to meet people with kids of a similar age!! Thanx

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Brandons Mum,

My daughter was born on 15 Nov 03. She was 4 weeks premature. I started her on solid at 3.5 months as she never seem like her milk as much. she started rolling at 4.5 months, at 5 month she started to do a few of those baby talk. About a week ago she was able to guggle water but then overnight she seem to have forgotten how to do it (it was so cute, keep us laughing all the time). She have always put herself to sleep by rubbing her forehead, and everyone love watching her doing it everytime. She started to laugh out loud at 3 month but its really difficult to make her laugh out loud though.

DK

nsw, baby girl 15/11/03

4 weeks prem?! Was she ok at birth? I would have been terrified if my bub was born a month premature! We just started solids a few weeks ago! I thought that our bub would put on more weight now that he's on breast milk, formula and solids (whereas before he was just on breastmilk and formula), but he is putting on about the same amount of weight! He is also rolling over ... I love seeing him do it so easily now in comparison with the effort he had to put in when he first started to roll over! Don't you just love listening to baby 'babble' I think it's such a CUTE sound!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey
i have a daughter born on the 20th november,2 weeks early...
She is just wonderful!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

hi
my daughter Maya was born on the 27th november. she was supose to be a december baby but came about 1 week early. she loves to laugh and loves some one to talk to her heaps. she loves her chewing toys and she coo's and loves to eat her toes. she trys to sit up but can't realy get there.
not long ago she had a prob woth her neck. she would keep it going to the left and wouldn't want to straight it out. i took her to the pediatrictian but said that she will straightin it up by her self it wasn't anything big.
hope it her from u soon

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

hannah was born 13.11.03
she weighed in today at 9.2kg and 67cm i took her to the clinic for her 6mth progress check
she rolls over only one way and she gets stuck on her shoulder and cant yet work out how to pull her arm out from under her tummy. she has 3 or 4 bottles of formula a day(200mleach) and she loves vegies , tho not real keen on fruit. i think its a bit tangy for her just yet.
when hannah was born she was in the nicu for 9days they didnt know what was wrong with her. at 1st they though menijitis. she had fliud drained from her spine and they did an ultrasound on her brain as she had a bit a fluid . but thankfully it passed and now she is thriving as you can see by her weight.
when shes falling asleep she covers up her face too.
she is such a good baby she never cries, unless she hungry and even then its more like a wimper. ppl say to me "gee ur lucky is she always like that?'
hopefully my next one wont be a terror smile we are trying for our 2nd bub , we've been trying now for 3mths, fingers crossed
take care
i would love to hear more about your babies.
mmr_288@hotmail.com

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

hi,

Yes she was OK at birth. My daughter also doesn't seem to be putting on alot of weight now that she is on solid like I thought she would. Now she still only take per bottle around 80- 150ml and around 4 bottles a day. She only weigh 6kg. This last couple of day she is showing signs of starting to crawl. She is also starting to regonise faces so she would stare or cry if an unfamiliar person tries to hold her. Recently she started to sit up when she having a bath, she no longer wants to lay on my arm and its so hard to bath her now cause she cant really sit up by herself so i have to put a non slip mat in her tub. Yes and I love the babbling, its so cute, especially in the morning when she wake up.

DK.

nsw, baby girl 15/11/03

my 3rd son ryan was born on november 15 2003, he is a darling hardly cries and slept the nite the 1st nite home . he is a big boy i am taking him to the clinic soon for his 18 months check up. it will be interestng to see how heavy he is he seems bigger than his brother who is 14 months older

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hannah has just gotten her 2nd tooth. and i didnt even know she had the 1st one until she bit me.
sounds slack . i know, but the weekend she got her 1st tooth we moved into our new house, and she wasnt cranky or anything. it just popped thru.

how many teeth do other 7mth olds have

Hey there everyone!
Well Evie is about 6 1/2 months now, and she has 3 teeth, she just cut her 3rd on saturday, she got her first at about 4 months and the 2nd about 2 weeks later!
she is trying really hard to sit up on her own but still tumbles over sometimes!
She is such a crack up!
I love her to bits!!!!

Evie weighed 7.8kgs at her 6month check, and was only 2.5kgs(5lbs 9oz) when she was born....
just thought i would add that!!

so hows all our november babies going?

Hannah has just started to sit on her own, she lasts for about 30secs then she usually falls over.but she still has 4x200ml bottles a day and 2 solid feeds. breakfast and late lunch/early dinner. aroud 4pm.
she goes down to sleep at 11pm and wakes at 9.30am, without waking which is great 4 me i get a great sleep.

does this sound similar to anyone else or is hannah a bit slower?????
any bubs crawling yet?

Michelle

Sign in to follow this topic