Huggies Forum

Anyone want some free portraits? Rss

Hey all, I am a proffesional photographer. And have been for around 18 years. I am starting up my business again. And want to update my portfolio.
If anyone wants some free photos of themselves and the kids and you live in the newcastle area of NSW let me know and i will take some shots and give you a copy. I want to use selected ones for my website.

I will try and put some of my work up later today so you can see what my photos are like.

Hey all, I am a proffesional photographer. And have been for around 18 years. I am starting up my business again. And want to update my portfolio.
If anyone wants some free photos of themselves and the kids and you live in the newcastle area of NSW let me know and i will take some shots and give you a copy. I want to use selected ones for my website.

I will try and put some of my work up later today so you can see what my photos are like.

YES PLEASE, I am on the central coast but willing to travel.. can u pm me? thanks so much!!
Doh! Im in brisbane... sad
PM features STILL not working, do have an email address that people can contact you direct? smile

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

MEEEEEE!!! I live in newcastle!!! I've been meaning to get some family photo's done before we have our new bub!!!

To those that want them done. I will put up some photos and an email address as soon as i can today.
I will take the photos and give you a copy on a disc.
So you can do what you like with them.
Also i have plenty of photos in magazines and bridal mags.
Will keep you updated. smile
Ooooh yes please!!!

We are in the Newcastle/Port Stephens area so that would be perfect!!

Look forward to seeing your photos....

Ooooh yes please!!!

We are in the Newcastle/Port Stephens area so that would be perfect!!

Look forward to seeing your photos....

Im in Port Stephens!! smile
We would love some!! I tried to pm you but it wont let me. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on?
Would love to Im in the Maitland area but willing to travel. PM me if you can or throw up an email addy so we can contact you.

Cheers Ness

I am still trying to get photos up on here. But here is my email for those that want photos done.
photojo2011@hotmail.com
Just email me and i will arrange times and places.
Thanks. smile
Bugger!! I am in Perth... but all the best to you and your biz though... xx
Sign in to follow this topic