Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. Gumdrop Pacifiers as used in Hospitals for Preemie Babies

Gumdrop Pacifiers as used in Hospitals for Preemie Babies Lock Rss

If you are looking for more of these dummies, please contact me.

I currently have stock of The newborn Size in Orange, Pink, Purple & Blue.

They are super hard to come by in Australia once you have left the hospital. So i have decided to import them!

Hope I can help many of you mums out there who are looking for these smile

Thanks
Roxanne

They are super hard to come by in Australia once you have left the hospital. So i have decided to import them!

Thanks
Roxanne

Hi Roxanne. I am interested in purchasing some gumdrop pacifiers my son was given one in hospital and will not go to sleep without it also it has been a life saver as he has colic and reflux and the hospital will not let us have another we have tried him with other brands bug he will not take them. I f you. Would help it would be greatly appreciated as have tried the gumdrops website but they do not ship to New Zealand

regards Tracy
Hi Roxanne

i am interested in purchesing some i have looked everywere for them my son wont take other ones smile

thankyou Jess smile
Hi Roanne

I have been trying to send you a personal message but have been having big issues could you please try and send me one with details of how I can purchase a number of these pacifiers from you

Many thanks Tracy

Thanks
Roxanne
[/quote]
Hi we have a pharmacy and are wondering if you still have the gumdrop dummies or a caontact to purchase them wholesale.

Thanks Kellie
Check out gumdrops on facebook to order Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Dummies
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gumdrop-Dummies/2...
I sell the Gumdrop dummies on https://www.facebook.com/groups/EmilysBargainBox/ always for around $5-$7
Hope to see you on there soon! smile
Hello,
I'd love to buy a couple of these dummies please.
I have a premmie baby (6 weeks early) with bad wind that wants to comfort such but normal newborn dummies are way too big for her.

Please let me know how to organise.

Thanks,
Corinne
Hi there, I'm interested in purchasing a few as well.
Roxanne please contact me as I wish to buy a few premmie gumdrop dummies urgently as we are in nicu
Hi Roxanne I am interested in purchasing a gumdrop dummy if you still sell
Cheers Carolyn smile
Hi you can order gumdrop dummies and the new jollypop dummies which are made by the inventor of the gumdrop (Hawaii medical) from facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gumdrop-Dummies/...

Sign in to follow this topic