Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Christmas Chat
  5. Stocking fillers for a 2yr old

Stocking fillers for a 2yr old Rss

Hello,

I need help with some ideas for stocking fillers for a 2yr old boy please.

At the moment I have some books and crayons.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

TIA
Play dough and shapes for play dough.

Stickers

Chalk for drawing on the footpath.

Duplo

Great ideas! Thank you.....
some little cars?

A few things that DD is getting are bubbles, trains, bouncy ball, spinning tops, puppets, character face washers, pencil case, bath crayons. As the PP said jumbo chalk and stickers are also big around here.
Bubbles, bouncy balls, paint set, colour books/pens, own personal drink bottle/lunchbox, sunglasses, cars, trains, playdough, lollipops, books, small toys eg: Thomas camera ...

undies for when toilet training starts and lots of them!
socks, singlets, toothbrush, comb, bath toy, ball, photo frame with photo of himself and/or family.

SA, 2 boys

ALDI has these wooden babushka type dolls on sale this week. There are 4 types...Nures, teacher, Fireman and Police....
They cost $10 and are handpainted and wooden. Very well made by the brand Jack and Jill. I bought a set each for My DD (3) and my DS (10mths)

Reject Shop has wooden Maraccas at the moment also. They are also handpainted and cost $6 a pair. Can get all kinds of designs. Most kids love musical instruments. Recorders, Harmonicas,Shaker etc....Reject Shop has some of these.

ELC (Early Learning Centre) has heaps of trinket type gifts out ready for Chrissy.

I can go on and on and on LOL

YAY Chrissy
YAY Stocking Fillers....Let me know if youd like some more ideas.....

PACKERS xxx

Goggles & swimming cap, bath toys, chalk, paint brush, paints, cookie cutters, rolling pin etc to help Mum cook, apron for cooking/painting, garden tools to help out in the garden, bug catcher, butterfly net, toy insect magnifying glass & torch smile

Thank you all so much for the wonderful ideas. Luckily his nan bought him a huge santa sack last year as I think it will be overflowing, lol.....

I am starting to get excited about chrissy and can't wait to see his little face on christmas morning. Less than 2 months to go, yippeeeeee......
I get some toothbrush and toothpaste. We always had fruit, chocolates, and a toy.
The kids will getting a toothbrush and toothpaste each,
Alex some toy cars
Cathrine a tea set or something
then some fruit and chocolates.

Megan: Cathrine 21/10/06 Alex 25/03/08

Sign in to follow this topic