Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

November 2004 babies Lock Rss

Hi there,
My son was born in November 2004 and i was wondering what other babies (we cant call them babies no more can we?) are doing now. My son runs amok and yeah gets into everything, his favourite thing is to play with the bin smile not good when you have to clean it up.
Take care and hope to hear from some of you soon

2 little angels,17 months and one on the inside

hi Sammiree, my little boy was born in november 2004 as well, and yes he runs amok and gets into everything, as well as onto everything.
talk to you soon

sherry 24 andrew 25 hayden 17months

hi my daughter was born on the 9th november 2004

I need help jezika just won’t eat. She has gone from eating lots at her meal times to now only eating 4 to 5 teaspoons of weetbix or pourage for breakfast, at lunch i am lucky if she eats 1/2 sandwich and she eats less then other meals. she has been like this for nearly 3 weeks.She likes cheese so i give her cheese for afternoon tea just one slice. She does not have a bottle anymore she is still on 12+ formula because she is slow at putting on weight. But she will only drink 1/2 cup milk. I have tried finger foods of many sorts and she just keep throwing them away.
I am very concerned and don’t know what to do.
I am willing to try anything please help me
is anyone eles having this trouble

Jezika'sMum

Sign in to follow this topic