Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

January 04 kids Lock Rss

hey,

Just thought i would see if any born around January 04 and what they are up to?

Cara, NSW - DS 04/01/04, DS 08/01/06

David was born 04/01/04!!

My husband is profoundly deaf so we are teaching david how to communicate with him.

So far he has about 40 signs (if not more!!) and understands even when we dont use our voice!!

He used to be such a frustrated little boy and now he can express exactly what he wants, even without saying the word vocally, and has calmed down a whole lot!!

hi im anita i have 3 kids madi was born 13thjanuary 04 and i have twins born 2/9/05
madi is certainly amazing with all her knowledge at such a young age she tells me about my husband and who is wife is and who her cousins and brothers are and whos a girl/boy everyday there seems to be something new they keep you on your toes especially with WHY all the time.

Anita,QLD,mother of madi,lachlan and harrison

Hi Cara,

What are you planning to do for the boy's Birthdays?

Olivia and Emily's Birthday's are about a week apart Emily 26th Jan 04 and Olivia 3rd Feb 06.

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

Hi,

Im planning on sending David next year to Prep 3 days a week. He will be 4. So then he will continue on to Kindergarten when he is 5. I wasnt planning to but he is showing so many signs that he is ready so i am planning to follow his cues.

What about anyone else? Any suggestions?

Sign in to follow this topic