Huggies Forum

Who cant you stand on TV? Rss

For me, its Gretel from BB, even though i love BB! i also cant stand Gary Sweet. He annoys the $hit out of me.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hey lilmiss,
I don't like gretel much either. but Bloody Eddie Muguire really ticks me off it's not channel nine it's channel Eddie he has to get his face on every show possible could be a pies thing too "go lions".

NTH, QLD, Cooper,25/11/04

Hate Jerry Springer, absolutley loathe him, can't believe he gets paid for the $hit show

Mel,QLD, 3yr old Nikita, no. 2 due october

i absolutly HATE Catriona Rowntree, im not sure what it is, but she really ticks me off.

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

oh gretal is a shocker!! I cant stand her one little bit!! especially the way she dresses, yuk!!

sorry if i have offended any fans!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

I'd have to say Gretel too. BB is not my fav any more either.
I like Gretal, although i agree about the clothes!!

I can't stand KerriAnne Kennerly! Or Moira on GMA.

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Post deleted by administrator.
IZZY off neighbours ... i hate her with a passion!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Izzy went to my high school, and my brother used to date her sister! In real life, so her name is really Natalie.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Bubbabue, I sooo agree with you! I feel there isn't a night we don't see his bloody face on tele! How did he ever concieve a child? His wife must have come into the studio for it. We only get 4 channels here (country bumpkin!) and there is bugger all on SBS and ABC which leaves us with GWN and channel Ed. I think he is also the reason I detest the Collywobbles so much!
CARN the Eagles!!!!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

i hate mash the whole show it is so old

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

Sign in to follow this topic