Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Prams Rss

I'm currently looking at prams to buy that has a toddler seat does any one have suggestions

Tracy, NSW,12mth & expecting

My sister-in-law bought a good one called the "Kiwi Explorer". It's a 3 wheel 4WD pram but they recommend you attach another wheel to the front when using the toddler seat.

Mum of 1, NSW

Hi Tracy, I have a Bertini pram that you can buy a toddler seat that attaches very safely on the front. When I was looking at prams I found this one to be the best for both baby and toddler
Hi
I bought an emmajlunga with my first as there was an option of the toddler seat. However I discovered that a tandem pram was better option for a number of reasons, the toddler seat takes up to 15kg safely by 11 months my son was already 13 kgs! It took up more space in the boot and as no. 2 gets bigger, it is hard for them to see around and sit up with the seat up front. I have the lite limo from baby co which was reasonable but loved the graco stadium as it had more room in the back but the baby co one seems the roomiest in the back of these styles that arent elevated. I also like to have the toddler in the pram as long as possible so the added room is a bonus! You might be able to find a good one 2nd hand as not many people use them for along time (unlike me with 3 under 3 LOL )

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi
thankyou for your replys i ended up buying a bertini pram with a toddler sit it had very good steering compared to most prams.

Thankyou

Tracy, NSW,12mth & expecting

I know this is already too late as you have bought a pram already, but when I had my 2nd child my first was 16mths and I was looking for a pram with the toddler seat. I ended up going for the baby co lite limo purely because the front seat could recline so that both boys could have a sleep when we were out shopping etc, which they can't do in a toddler seat unless it has a head rest.

Michelle, 2 boys, 2 3/4 and 17mths

i am not looking for a pram, but rather a pram part u know the basket under your pram. Well mine broke and i was wondering how to get a new one. Please help.
well i am looking for a pram for 2. unsure what to get though. i like the toddler seat idea but there is no shade for the toddler. well over in wa not. has anyone seen them anywhere else??or is tandem a good way to go?

bams,WA, 3mth daughter

hi all,
there is a place in sydney that does pram repairs & replacement parts, I got their details when my 5 week old pram broke, the baby shops will ring them & organise things for you I have always found Babyco to be fantastic & helpful & they should be able to organise replacement parts & pick up & repairs for you.
Hope this helps, I will hunt around at home to see if I still have the repairer's details though
Elz
Hi,

I am not sure if you have bought your pram yet but I have a 24mth old and 7 mth old and we went through the same dilemma's. I found that the side by side ones were too wide to fit through most stores and some of the long ones were like pushing a shopping trolly. So we went with a relatively new brand of pram. It is the "Phil and Teds" brand. You have a normal 3 wheeled jogger with an attachment at the back underneath the main body of the pram for the add on. The shade is good and you take up no more room than a normal pram. If you would like I can email you a pic of the pram.
I have found it terrific, as a side note the company is great if there are any problems, I had an issue with the brake on one side and they had it fixed and back to me in about 4 days.

Well I hope this helps, let me know if you would like a pic.

Amanda, ACT, 24 & 7mths girls

Sign in to follow this topic