Huggies Forum

Sporting activities for under 5's Lock Rss

Does anyone know of any organised sporting activities for a soon to be 4 year old.
Aus Kick is for 5 and above, Kanga Cricket is for 5 and above. Everything appears to be aimed at children thta have reached primary age?

Ethan, 3, Vic

i am not sure but i think little athletics take younger ines

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

in Queensland a toddler tennis program is run for 3 years and above. Probably contact the tennis association in Victoria for information.

Jeanie

Jeanie, QLD, toddler girl and boy and pregnant

We have found a wonderfull tennis coach who runs a program in the eastern suburbs of melb, we are now trying to broaden his horizons.

Astroboy

Ethan, 3, Vic

our local 10 tin bowling center does a comp for little ones , bumper bowling. they teach them to bowl the ball not rely on the ramp. i was intersted but the time was too late in the afternoon as 2 of mine still nap in the afternoon.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

In Sydney there is something called "Humpty Squad". My firends kids have done it and they loved it. She thought the best thing was that you get to sit on the sidelines and watch, she called it her chill out time.

They all have junior tennis at our local courts.

Good luck

roy,mumof2,nsw

Swimming lessons are so much fun for kids. They start from 6 months.

NSW

My local branch of PCYC has a thing called 'Kinda Gym', designed for toddlers and older. I took my son (16 months old now), for his first trip to it just before Christmas and he seemed to enjoy it

James' Mum

I agree with what some of the other mums have already said. Swimming is great and local rec centres usually do gym for the kids as well. They can also do dance and soccer, depending upon the centre. Is your child a boy? Just asking as dance schools take younger kids. and I wasn't sure if you had a boy if this would interest you! lol

Have fun! Steph

Jasmine, 8 months

Sign in to follow this topic