Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how can this be? Lock Rss

My DS is a light sleeper, he has music on when I put him down at night and started waking when I'd go in to turn it off when I went to bed - I would creep in (sometimes crawling - yes funny I know!) he'd hear, sometimes just jump up see what was happening and go back to sleep, sometimes jump up start screaming and then the fun of trying to resettle.....
Last night we had this wicked electrical storm - there was thunder that sounded like it was right over our house - so loud I couldnt hear the TV, lightening cracking all over the place....and the neighbours car alarm went off - for 3 hours... I couldnt sleep!!! But he slept through the whole thing! Yet he can hear me creep in to turn his music off, flush the toilet, a knock at the door - or sometimes even me walking past his room!!! Bizarre!

Suz, NSW

haha suz i know the storm u r talking about, i ahd to open all the doors inside so i could hear em if bubs woke up, it wa spretty loud and the lightening was annoying and lighting up the whole room! yet both boys slept epacefully through it! lol

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic