Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. TT Twins - One done / One to go!

TT Twins - One done / One to go! Lock Rss

I have twin girls turning 3 in Feb - one is daytime TT and doing really well - we have been using a Rewards Chart for each time she goes as well as singing the Huggies "I'm a big kid now song" when she goes. She just loves to see the Pull-Ups TV ad ! My other twin is not even intereted in wearing undies - everytime I put her sister on the toilet, I put her on she will go to the toilet fine for wees but still insists on wearing her nappy - I have tried Pull-Ups for her and even Big Kids undies but she has been having too many accidents.
She knows when she has done a wee or poo in her nappy and is happy to tell me about it but unless I take her to the loo it is done in her nappy or pull ups - she even says that she'd rather wear her nappy thanks mum! I give up!
Well at least I'm half way there!

karen, QLD, 2yr Twins & 9 mth baby

I had that exact problem with my 3 year old son the problem was fixed when we changed him to cotton boxers instead of jocks. It was something to do with the elastic around the legs. I know it sounds a bit out there but I would suggest trying a pair of boy's cotton boxers, untill she gets a bit older. You don't have anything to loose except toilet training problems, and you never know not haveing elastic around the legs might just help.
Sign in to follow this topic