for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Caring for your Toddler
  5. my 2yr old makes himself throw up

my 2yr old makes himself throw up Rss

i need help or advice when ever my son gets in trouble , only 5 times he has done this but it is scary i need help
Can you give more details as to how and when he does this??

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

if it is time 4 him to go to bed and we lay there and he is cryimg he will stick his fingers down his throat or if his dad get angry at him he gets real upset and once again he throws up
my 14mth old daughter used to do the same thing, she puts her fingers down her throat and gags, she hasnt actually thrown up because of this but she has came close. when ever she does this i give her a lil smack on the hand and tells her not too do it. im not sure why she used to do this, but it wasnt when she was angry or anything like that. she hasnt done it for a while now, but i keep an eye on her anyways

Leah and Zoe (2.10.2003)

I guess as horrible as it sounds it may be a toddler wile - trying to get you to do something he wants you to do when you know better. Perhaps the best thing to do is if he is successful clean him up with a minimum of fuss, offer him a drink of water, quick kiss on the cheek and night night.
My daughter who is only 11 months has been doing the same thing for a couple of months now. I am also at a loss and don't know what to do. If you find a solution please let me know !!

Andrea and 2 Princesses

Sign in to follow this topic