Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Booster seats (table) Lock Rss

Hi! Can anyone recommend a booster seat that we could use so DS can sit at the table with us?
He's a big boy .. and ones I have seen in Target/ Kmart all seem quite small (but perhaps this is just a bit deceiving?)
Thanks smile

Sue, DS b. Mar 2004

Hi, My son has always been a big boy, he outgrew the standard type highchair when he was 18 months old. At that time he wasn't ready to sit in a chair so we bought him a booster seat which sits on a normal dining chair with straps around the back and underneath the chair -very sturdy. It also packs and folds away if you need to take it with you anywhere. It has a tray which you can use or if you want to push him against a normal table you can take the tray off. My son is now 2 1/2 and has just refused to sit in it because he hates being tied down to it. Plus he's now old enough to use just a normal chair for his meals. By the way, we bought ours at Target on sale for around $50, well worth the money.

Mum to Bub

for my daughter we bought her a winnie the pooh singe seat chair which we put on the dining chair and she sits with us for dinner and lunch. it was only $30. definatly worth it.and that way they get all excited when u ask them to bring the chair for food. makes them feel involved in that process. She loves the chair. its easy and light to carry for her. the chair i got its not big or small but its right. why pay alot of money when they only use it for a short amount of time. u can get different characters.

philippa mum of Charley chicken

Hi Mills23

I bought a second hand cloth seat that slides on to the table and is adjustable for all sizes.

It is great because it allows the child to sit at your level and actually eat at the table like you (it is nothing like a booster)as it hangs in the air and has no tray (they eat on the table at the table).

It folds up for easy storage and has straps like anyother higchair but, gives the child a sense of independence as s/he is just like you sitting at the table like a big person.

I hope I have been clear as it is hard t describe.

I always put a normal chair underneath her too just so she is totally supported.

If you need more info please don't hesitate as I will find you some information.

But I got mine from a second hand baby shop.

Cheers!
Olivia
Haleys_Mum

I wouldn't have anything else

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic