Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. What do I do for milk when out

What do I do for milk when out Lock Rss

My daughter is now having cows milk (thank goodness where off formula!!)

If I go out for the day - how do i give her milk? what do I do?

Before i use to take water in a bottle and add the formula when it came time for her milk but now with cows milk I dont know how to do it?

Please help!!

Julie, NSW

when i used milk in bottles son is now on straw cups, i just put milk into the bottle and put into bottle bag and take with me just make sure there is a frozen ice pack in there so milk wont go off in heat.
hope i could help.

another option is take an empty bottle and buy it from the shops, easy as that.
cheers
hi
I too was a bit confused how to take cows milk out with us, but i discovered long life milk poppers there in 200ml poppers, just the right size and once my little girl was old enough she would just drink the milk straight from the popper. You can always heat the milk up a little or i realised my little one didn't really mind as long as it wasn't cold.

hope thats useful

Kristy

Kristy,Qld- Emma (4) & Harrison (2)

Or you could try the powdered cows milk and use it the same way you do formula. Just try her on it first, as my daughter was not very happy with it, yet my niece was.

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

i used to take a small carton of UHT plain milk & just pour into the bottle my son would have it room temp oterwise ask someone to heat it up or most parenting rooms have a microwave

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic