Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. drop a bottle, add a snack??

drop a bottle, add a snack?? Lock Rss

Just wondering when to expect to drop one of the 3 bottles DD has each day (around 200ml each one). I am also worried that I should be giving a snack. DD is nearly (2 wks shy) 12 months old and has 3 meals a day and 3 bottles. If she has a snack, I cant get her to each her full lunch or full dinner. Is it about eating 3 entire meals, or about eating every 2 hours or so?? Is the 3rd bottle the inhibitor? AAAAARRRRRGGGGG i hate the whole food thing!!!!
Hi,
at about 12 mths, I was giving Michael a sandwich and then a bottle of milk. I began to find that he started to only drink a small amount of the milk, so I dropped that bottle. He hasn't missed it, now has 2 bottles a day. You may find bub may want an extra small snack in the afternoon. I found as soon as Michael started walking, he would go to the kitchen and tell me when he was hungry - I tend to give him some yoghurt which is healthy and dairy -like the milk (but a bit more grown up).

Sign in to follow this topic