Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

TODDLER - foods Rss

hi. I am a first time mother of one.I arent to sure about some foods in which i am feeding my son. which at the moment he has gone off his food. this is not like him to do this as it has not been an issue before. could it be only the teething or could it be something else. if anyone has some information in which could help me it would be very heplful.
Hi,
My son Jack is 16months and he has been a really good eater from the beginning but he too has gone off food but picks all day. Friends of mine said that their 2 sons where the same. i just make sure it fruit and good stuff insteaded of junk then i know that if he doesn't eat breakfast or lunch or dinner that he has had something good to eat. i don't know how long this will go on but i hope it might help.

Tracy, NSW,12mth & expecting

hi
dont worrie to much ive got a 4 year old and a 22 month old and they were great eaters till they were 15 months old then they just picked but they loved there milk bottles.its normal they will eat when they want it.they do tend to go of there food till they get of the bottle and its normally the second year cause there is so much for them to do and see that food doesnt seem interesting theres to much going on but your toddler will eat when hes ready youll be fine bye good luck

larissa Q.L.D 20 months and 4 years

Sign in to follow this topic